Laser hair removal is to use the high heat of laser to shrink and necrosis hair follicles, so as to achieve the purpose of hair removal. Because this depilation method does little harm to the skin, more people use this method. However, if you want to have a good hair removal effect, there are still many matters that need to be paid attention to, such as keeping the skin clean before hair removal, avoiding skin lesions, avoiding wear after hair removal, and not using skin care products at the hair removal place for the time being.
Laser hair removal refers to the use of the photothermal principle of laser to destroy the melanin in hair and hair follicles, so as to make hair follicles degenerate and shrink, so as to achieve the effect of permanent hair removal. Because everyone’s hair growth cycle is different, the number of laser hair loss is also different. Some people only need three times, while others may need about five times to have a more ideal effect. If you want to make the depilation effect better, you have to pay more attention before and after depilation. What should you pay attention to in laser depilation?
- Carefully clean the skin and keep the skin clean, so as not to affect the depilation effect.
- The first two weeks of laser hair removal should avoid sunburn, so as to avoid aggravating the injury when the skin is subjected to the high heat energy of laser. In serious cases, it can even lead to skin blisters, redness, swelling and other discomfort.
- Laser hair removal is not suitable for those with broken skin, redness, swelling or injury.
- Before laser hair removal, do not use honey wax, electrolytic hair removal or hair removal cream to remove hair, so as to avoid unnecessary damage. If you have these behaviors, you should inform your doctor before laser hair removal.
- After laser hair removal, the skin will become very fragile. In order to avoid skin allergy or wear, try to wear clean and soft close fitting clothes.
- Laser depilation usually takes three to five courses, with an interval of about three weeks, during which some reexamination needs to be done.
- During hair removal, patients should have a light diet, balanced nutrition and timely supplement vitamin C. at the same time, they need to quit smoking and alcohol.
- In order to avoid skin infection, it is best not to use skin care products within one day after laser hair removal, so as to avoid the stimulation of chemical components in skin care products to the hair removal place.