Laser hair removal is based on the principle of selective photothermal dynamics. By reasonably adjusting the laser wavelength and energy pulse width, the laser can pass through the surface of the skin to the root hair follicle of the hair. The light energy is absorbed and transformed into heat energy that destroys the hair follicle tissue, so as to make the hair lose the regeneration ability without damaging the surrounding tissue and slight pain, Laser hair removal is a safe, fast and long-term hair removal technology.
Laser hair removal is not perfect, because it is most suitable for people with light skin color and deep hair. The treatment scope is locked in “dark pigment”. If your skin color is deep, the laser will destroy the skin pigment and cause leukoplakia or black spots, which often takes several months to recover gradually. Doctors with rich laser operation experience should be selected before laser hair removal; Careful maintenance and strict sunscreen should be carried out after operation.
Proceed to step
- Skin preparation, the term is skin preparation. In popular words, it is called shaving, that is, scrape off all the sweat and hair on the body surface of both arms with a disposable hair removal knife, so that when hair removal is carried out, the light wave can “pull up the hair roots by roots”. Before skin preparation, please keep the depilation clean to ensure the effect;
2, gel will have cooling, cooling effect of gel applied to hair removal parts, so as to maximize the protection of the skin, will reduce the discomfort in hair removal process to a minimum. Even if there is no hair in the inner side of the arm, it can also smear some gelatin evenly.
- Laser depilation, with uniform force, repeatedly contacts the depilation site, so that the light wave can thoroughly “encircle and suppress” the root of the hair. When the intensity of light increases, the skin will feel stronger and stronger. According to plastic experts, the use of light wave is different, and each depilation area and pain are different. The area of freezing point depilation is relatively large and there is no pain; The area of photon hair removal is the same as that of freezing point hair removal. It will feel a little pain and can be tolerated; The area of laser hair removal is very small, and the pain is obvious;
4, clean, gently scrape the gel, rinse it with water, then rinse quickly, replenish the skin and apply sunscreen. One week after depilation, do not take a bath with alkaline toiletries such as soap.
- Hair can be divided into three periods: growth period, degenerative period and stationary period. The energy emitted by the laser instrument can only destroy the hair follicles in the growth period and has no obvious effect on the hair in the degenerative period and stationary period. Only after these hair turn into the growth period can the laser work. Therefore, laser hair removal requires multiple treatments and the effect can be obvious;
- If the proportion of a certain part of hair in the growth period is small, the number of treatments should be increased. On the contrary, the number of treatment can be reduced;
- Based on different parts of hair, there are different growth cycles, and the interval of each treatment is also different. If the head hair has a relatively short rest period, the interval can be as short as 1 month; The hair rest period of trunk and limbs is relatively long, so the treatment interval should be about 2 months, so you can easily enjoy the confidence brought by silky skin;
- If the hair follicle density of a certain part is too high, the laser energy should be appropriately reduced during treatment.
Laser depilation is applicable to dark and light hair in all parts, but it is not effective for white hair and excess black hair in all parts of the body (upper and lower limbs, large and small legs, chest, abdomen, hairline, facial beard and outside bikini line). Electroacupuncture, drugs, electric tweezers and other instruments are ineffective or unsuccessful in depilation.
- After phototherapy or exposure, the skin is stimulated and damaged, which may cause pain, dryness, scaling, allergy and other phenomena, resulting in side effects such as color sink and scar, and even excessive light energy relative illumination during secondary phototherapy care, increasing the risk of blackening. Therefore, professional post phototherapy repair products are needed;
2, after laser hair removal, avoid sunburn for six months, and apply sunscreen lotion to the affected part to reduce sunlight exposure.
- After depilation, the depilated part may produce slight redness, swelling, skin sensitivity, heat or itching. If you feel pain, apply ice to reduce the pain;
- Note that the depilated part should not be scalded with hot water or scrubbed with force;
- Is laser hair removal safe
Laser hair removal is a very safe hair removal method: it has strong pertinence, no side effects on human body and almost no impact on skin;
- Precautions for laser hair removal
For laser hair removal, it should be noted that the hair removal part should be protected from sun one week before treatment and two weeks after treatment, and the hair removal part should not be depilated, wax depilated and electrolytic depilated two weeks before treatment;
- Times required for laser hair removal
Laser hair removal generally takes three to six times, mainly due to two factors: first, most hair follicles are bound together in groups of three and open in the same pore. A hair in the pore is the hair growing from one of the three hair follicles in a group below it, so one treatment can only destroy one hair follicle in a group; Second, hair growth should go through the growth period, degenerative period and resting period. Laser hair removal in the growth period is 75% effective, and the degenerative period is
25%, the rest period is almost invalid;
- Does laser hair removal affect perspiration
The laser of laser stripping only affects the melanin in the hair follicle, while there is no melanin in the sweat gland, so it will not absorb the laser ability and damage the sweat gland, and has no other adverse effects on the human body. Therefore, laser hair removal will not affect perspiration;
- Is laser hair removal harmful to the skin
The skin of human body is a relatively transparent structure. The clinical experiment of plastic and cosmetic experts found that in front of powerful laser, the skin is just a piece of transparent cellophane, so the laser can pass through the skin very smoothly and reach the hair follicle. Because there is a lot of melanin in the hair follicle, it can preferentially absorb a large amount of laser energy and finally convert it into heat energy to raise the temperature of the hair follicle, Achieve the purpose of destroying hair follicle function. In this process, because the skin does not absorb laser energy or absorbs a small amount of laser energy, the skin itself will not be damaged;
- Is laser hair removal permanent
For the effect of laser hair removal, it can permanently remove hair. Of course, the treatment effect is the best in the growth period of hair. The more melanin secretion, the better the treatment effect. Laser hair removal has little effect on hair in degenerative and resting stages, but laser hair removal can inhibit the rapid growth of hair in a short time and achieve the predetermined effect;
- Will laser depilation make pores thicker
After photon hair removal, the pores will not become larger and thicker. On the contrary, the skin after hair removal will become more smooth and detailed.
The reason why the pores will not become thicker after photon hair removal is that the light of photon hair removal can effectively pass through the skin to reach the position of the hair follicle, and can be fully absorbed by the hair follicle tissue and destroy the hair follicle, so that the hair follicle is in a state of atrophy and the pores naturally become thinner and smaller. Therefore, after photon hair removal treatment, the pores will not become thicker and larger, but thinner and smaller, so as to make the skin delicate and smooth.